Friday, July 4, 2008

fOARth of July Weekend in Chi-town!

I'm feelin kinda funky, kinda fine, and kinda patriotic...

Happy Birthday USA!!! Here's the view from our hotel room. We're in Chicago to attend the wedding of one my friends from ASU, who is marrying one of the members of the awesomely incredible band OAR. I have no idea how this happened. Actually, I do. Story in the writeup, next week when I get back. Anyway I'll be posting throughout the weekend, so if you're not at one of a million billion BBQ's, feel free to stop by. We'll celebrate America and love cyber-ly.


So, somehow she [Jane and Coke] negotiates a 5am checkin for the PDiddy suite with a view of the river and the downtown skyline and allegedly tonight's fireworks display. And we Pricelined it. Unbelievable. I swear to god if 3 months salary for me wasn't $600 and drink tickets...

No comments: